BY THE NUMBERS YouTube is one of the largest search engines, second only to its…
Driving Sales and Brand Building in the Large Appliances Industry
(Commercial & Residential)
Goals & Objective
Drive sales for core products — both residential and commercial, and build brand awareness in a competitive market.
Premium Levella, a leading player in the large appliances industry, was experiencing limited growth despite offering high-quality products. The lack of strong brand awareness in a highly competitive marketplace, coupled with limited buyer data, hindered their ability to compete effectively.
Additionally, to remain budget-conscious, they needed to demonstrate the direct impact of their marketing efforts on sales.
To tackle these challenges head-on, we launched a pilot marketing campaign on Amazon to boost immediate sales while carefully collecting data to evaluate channel effectiveness and plan for full-funnel media activations.
Upon pilot completion, we went all in on Amazon (with some support from paid search). We implemented a multi-pronged tactical approach including, sponsored products and videos as well as retargeting.
We also conducted specific campaigns targeting product categories and competitors — ensuring a comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Amazon Sponsored Products Auto (Broad Keyword Exploration)
- Amazon Sponsored Products Manual (Top Performing Keywords)
- Amazon Product Visitor Retargeting (Visitors 7 - 14 days)
- Amazon Sponsored Brands Video 90DX Product (feature product)
- Amazon Sponsored Brand Video 65DX Product (feature product)
- Amazon Brand Store Spotlight Ad (Brand Awareness)
- Paid Search (Google)