BY THE NUMBERS YouTube is one of the largest search engines, second only to its…
At Oodle, we pride ourselves on doing great work. So when we’re recognized for that great work, we don’t take it lightly. That’s why we’re buzzing with excitement to share that our agency took home the US Agency Award for the Best Integrated Campaign — all thanks to our work with the University of Cincinnati (UC) Online.
The announcement of our win highlighted our ability to drive innovation and seamless digital integration. It’s a testament to our commitment to crafting brand experiences through storytelling, a strong strategy, and targeted digital marketing.
The judges of the contest had high praises to share, including:
- “It is not easy to drive a campaign with five different personas, so you did a really great job.”
- “An original approach to higher education marketing that truly resonates with the audience”
- “Stellar combination of research and creativity, leading to relatable content”
So what was the campaign, exactly? We’ll break it down:
In the saturated landscape of higher education, UC Online faced the challenge of differentiation. Unfortunately, traditional advertising methods fell short.
We created a comprehensive campaign across Google Ads, programmatic streaming audio, CTV, and paid social media, with a strategic focus on key brand pillars – student, support, and university. Our ads highlighted UC Online’s quality of education, reputation, and unique offerings.
Our campaign reduced CPL by 23 percent, increased leads by 23 percent, and exceeded lead goals by a whopping 16 percent.
This US Agency Award joins a list of accolades we’ve earned with UC Online this year, including a 2023 Silver Addy Award for Online-Interactive Campaign, Cross-Platform, and the IAC Award for Best University Online Campaign.
Thinking about leveraging a digital marketing strategy for your brand? Here’s some food for thought.
- According to Google, businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on Google Ads. A well-optimized Google Ads campaign can increase brand visibility, drive website traffic, and attract prospective students actively searching for educational opportunities.
- Advertisers are increasingly investing in CTV advertising. According to eMarketer, US CTV ad spending was projected to surpass $11 billion in 2021.
- Social media ads can contribute to conversions. According to a study by eMarketer, social media advertising influenced 44% of respondents to make a purchase.